Asamblea General de IFF 2016
Coincidiendo con la celebración del Mundial Masculino en Riga el sábado 10 de diciembre se celebrará la Asamblea General de IFF.
España, como miembro de pleno derecho estará presente en esta importante cita.
Agenda de la Asamblea:
Opening of the General Assembly by IFF President Mr. Tomas Eriksson
Approval of present Associations and the voting roll.
Greetings to the General Assembly
Election of two scrutineers of the General Assembly
Approval of the agenda
Approval of the protocol of the last General Assembly (Article 31 paragraph 2)
Modification of the statutes (changes in statutes a 2/3 majority is needed)
Admission or expulsion of official member Associations
Approval of the CB reports
Approval of the financial report and the auditors report
Decision on freedom of responsibility for the CB
Decision on membership fee
Approval of the IFF CB proposals, budget and working plan for the next two years
All nominations having arrived to the IFF Office at least sixty (60) full days prior to the IFF General
Assembly, i.e. until October 10th, 2016 are according to enclosure.
The following committees and commissions are to be elected for the coming four year period.
- IFF President
- Nine CB members
- Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee
- Three members and minimum two substitutes of the Disciplinary Committee
- Chairman of the Appeal Committee
- Three members and minimum two substitutes of the Appeal Committee
- Chairman of the Ethics Commission
- Two members of the of the Ethics Commission
Appointment of a chartered auditor for two years.
Examinations and decisions on proposals and motions of the members
Approval of Regulations within the meaning of article 15 paragraph 2 littera c)
Decision on all affairs being reserved for the General Assembly by the statutes or by law
Appointment to be honorary member
Decision on the meeting place for the next General Assembly
Presentations on coming World Floorball Championships
Closing of the General Assembly
FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE IFF GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2016
Dear Ms./Mr. President,
The 13th IFF General Assembly 2016 will, as announced on the 5th of September 2016, be held
during the Men's 11th World Floorball Championships in the Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija –
Riga on Saturday the 11th of December, 2016, starting at 08.30.
Enclosed you will find the summons to the IFF General Assembly together with the preliminary
Agenda, the CB reports and proposals, as well as the motions and nominations made by the
National member associations.
The following documents are sent out together with this final announcement, which the General
Assembly is to decide upon:
- the Agenda for the General Assembly 2016
- the IFF Annual Report 2015 - 2016
- the Financial Reports for 2014 and 2015
- the IFF Auditors Reports for 2014 and 2015
- the Plan of Actions 2017 - 2018
- the CB proposal for a Budget for 2017 - 2018
- the nominations and motions
- the CB proposal for IFF Licence System for participation in Major Events 2.0
- the CB proposal for minor changes of IFF Statutes
- the CB proposal to change of player based fees of IFF Membership fees
The material will also be copied as a hard copy version for the participants of the IFF General
Assembly in Riga.
All Member Associations are welcome to participate in the IFF General Assembly with a
maximum of two representatives each. If the participating representatives of the member
associations need an interpreter, the association may use one at the General Assembly.
Looking forward seeing you in Latvia, we remain
With kindest regards,
Tomas Eriksson / John Liljelund b.d.
IFF President / secretary general